Liquid Nitrogen Fertilisers
Liquid Nitrogen Fertiliser
The use of liquid nitrogen fertiliser is soaring in the UK thanks to its superior performance and competitive cost. The OMEX Nitroflo liquid nitrogen range can significantly increase yields and improve efficiency in all agricultural settings.
Nitroflo® Liquid Fertiliser
The OMEX Nitroflo range of liquid nitrogen fertilisers has been specially formulated to offer some of the most concentrated liquid nitrogen nutrition available in the UK.
The benefits of Nitroflo liquid nitrogen for farming include:
- Up to 20% more accurate application compared to solid alternatives, with increased tramline widths up to 36m. Increased accuracy means reduced waste
- Three liquid nitrogen sources - ammonium, nitrate and urea
- Reduced leaching
- Reduced man hours – one person operation with no heavy bags
- Simple application even in bad weather: liquid fertiliser can be applied when solid alternatives can’t
- Optional tank storage scheme for better logistics and space management
Accurate Liquid Nitrogen Application
Nitroflo liquid nitrogen fertiliser can be efficiently and accurately applied - up to field boundaries but not beyond - with standard farm machinery. The risk of liquid fertiliser scorch has been largely removed thanks to the use of specialist streamer bars and caps.
OMEX’s expert agronomists and FACTs qualified sales representatives can advise on the best practice methods that promote greater yields through the most accurate application of liquid nitrogen nutrition.
For more information on OMEX Nitroflo liquid nitrogen fertilisers please contact us.